Tuesday 14 June 2016

"Love Is Not Easy" - a Michael Miu/Barbara Yung wuxia MV



"Love Is Not Easy" - a Michael Miu/Barbara Yung wuxia MV from Icha74 on Vimeo.


Featuring Jinny Ng's song with the same title from Line Walkers 2014, this MV combines love stories of Li Sai Man & Chun Sik Sik (The Foundation 1984), Chor Lau Heung & Song Siu Ching (The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung 1984), and Szeto Man Mo & Lam Chor Yin (Fearless Duo 1984). This song is for my dear friend Sandy Le at the MB Network.

The artist of the first artwork is anon (I use it for my banner). Cynthia (MB Network) made the gorgeous artworks/wallpapers for The Foundation 1984 and Chor Lau Heung 1984. The Fearless Duo artwork was taken from Tomoyo262's Fearless Duo YouTube MV.  I modified the English translation from here; the Yale romanisation was from here; they are below the break.


Love Is Not Easy
performed by Jinny Ng

越難越愛 (吳若希) 


世界上哪裡去找熱望熱似火 不褪落
Sai gaai seung na leui heui jaau yit mong yit chi fo bat teui lok
Where on earth to find the burning hope that never fades

我對你心跳的感覺 高低跌盪
Ngo deui nei sam tiu dik gam gok gou dai dit dong
The feeling of my heart beats for you, up and down

最困惑那半秒鐘念在有你的 寬廣的肩  
Jeui kwan waak na bun miu jung nim joi yau nei dik fun gwong dik gin bok
When I was in the most miserable second, you were there with your widest shoulder

有勇氣踏前覓幸福 從無回望
Yau yung hei daap chin mik hang fuk chung mou wui mong
That I have the courage to go forward to search for my happiness without looking back

Bridge:

再計算也沒一種方法 定論什麼 講對或錯
Joi gai syun ya mut yat jung fong faat ding leun sam mo gong deui waak cho
Whichever way you see it, no way to tell what’s right or wrong

只需知道 別連累你對我失望
Ji seui ji dou bit lin leui nei deui ngo sat mong
The only thing I know is to never make you disappointed in me

Reff:

無懼世事變改 還是越難越愛 為你所以在期待
Mou geui sai si bin goi waan si yut naan yut oi wai nei so yi joi kei doi
No fear of uncertainties. The harder it is, the more I want to love. You make me looking to the future

花開花落至少這一季 被甜蜜蓋過了傷害
Fa hoi fai lok ji siu je yat gwai bei tin mat goi gwo liu seung hoi
Seasons come and go, but at least this time, the sweetness covers pain

無負跳入愛海 沉重越來越愛 就算一切沒記載
Mou fu tiu yap oi hoi cham chung yut loi yut oi jau syun yat chai mut gei joi
No regret to jump into the sea of love. Love grows against all odds

.軟弱會再有氣慨 跟處境比賽 在途上就算有些感慨
yun yeuk wui joi yau hei koi gan chyu ging bei choi joi tou seung jau syun yau se gam koi
Weak but can still carry on, despite possible regrets along the journey

讓我 學會抱緊撐到未來 別讓手放開
Yeung ngo hok wui pou gan chaang dou mei loi bit yeung sau fong hoi
Let me learn how to hold tight and fight for the future, never to let go of my hand

(Interlude)

最困惑那半秒鐘念在有你的 寬廣的肩膊
Jeui kwan waak na bun miu jung nim joi yau nei dik fun gwong dik gin bok
When I was in the most miserable second, you were there with your widest shoulder

有勇氣踏前覓幸福 我要與你去看極地曙光
Yau yung hei daap chin mik hang fuk ngo yiu yu nei huei hon gik dei chyu gwong
I have the courage to reach for my happiness. I want to go with you till the end of the world to see sunrise

Bridge:

數百個也沒身份資格 定論什麼 阻我理想
Sou baak go ya mut san fan ji gaak ding leun sam mo jo ngo lei seung
No one can decide and stop me from my ambition

只需知道 別要讓你對我失望
Ji seui ji dou bit yiu yeung nei deui ngo sat mong
I only know that I don't want you to be disappointed in me

Reff:

無懼世事變改 還是越難越愛 為你所以在期待
Mou geui sai si bin goi waan si yut naan yut oi wai nei so yi joi kei doi
No fear of uncertainties. The harder it is, the more I want to love. You make me looking to the future

花開花落至少這一季 被甜蜜蓋過了傷害
Fa hoi fai lok ji siu je yat gwai bei tin mat goi gwo liu seung hoi
Seasons come and go, but at least this time, the sweetness covers pain


無負跳入愛海 沉重越來越愛 就算一切沒記載
Mou fu tiu yap oi hoi cham chung yut loi yut oi jau syun yat chai mut gei joi
No regret to jump into the sea of love. Love grows against all odds

軟弱會再有氣慨 跟處境比賽
yun yeuk wui joi yau hei koi gan chyu ging bei choi
Weak but can still carry on


命途沒法割開 和你綑綁 在面對多少意外
Meng tou mut faat gok hoi wo nei kwan bong joi min deui do siu yi ngoi
My destiny is tied with yours to face many uncertainties.

Reff:

世事變改 還是越難越愛 願挺身去保衛愛
Sai shi bin goi waan si yut naan yut oi yun ting san heui bou wai oi
Things changes, but the harder it is, the more I want to love. I am willing to protect love.

花開花落至少這一季 被甜蜜蓋過了傷害
Fa hoi fai lok ji siu je yat gwai bei tin mat goi gwo liu seung hoi
Seasons come and go, but at least this time, the sweetness covers the pain

Reff:
無負跳入愛海 沉重越來越愛 浪已將眼淚覆蓋
Mou fu tiu yap oi hoi cham chung yut loi yut oi long yi jeung ngaan leui fuk koi
No regrets jumping into the sea of love. Though heavy, love grows. The waves have covered the tears.

軟弱會再有氣慨 跟處境比賽 命途沒法割開
yun yeuk wui joi yau hei koi gan chyu ging bei choi meng tou mut faat got hoi
Weak, but can still carry on. I can't cut off my destiny

懷抱的手 我不想再放開
Waai bou dik sau ngo bat seung joi fong hoi
My arms don’t want to let go






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... love it, Icha. Appreciate your hard work and time spent for this. I was a little worried that the song melody may not suit but you made it.

May I share this MV on my FB, please?

Hugs,

Sandy

Icha said...

Of course you may distribute it to your FB!! Thanks a lot!!

I made a typo on your name, one too many "e". Now it's fixed. Apologies for that.

Also, I couldn't detect your email. Could you send me the email please? You can type it here with space and without @ if you want.